Welcome to NECALG!
The Northeastern Colorado Association of Local Governments (NECALG) provides programs and services to residents of Logan, Morgan, Phillips, Sedgwick, Washington and Yuma Counties in Colorado. Services provided to residents of the region include programs such as:
- Seniors services provided by the Area Agency on Aging
- Alternatives for Long Term Care through the Single Entry Point
- Options for Long Term Care
- Home Weatherization and Energy Conservation through the Colorado Energy Office
- Dental and eye care services to low-income residents through the Community Action Agency
- Direct services for public transportation through County Express
NECALG serves as the Zone Administrator for the Northeastern sub-zone of the East Central/Northeastern Colorado Rural Enterprise Zone. Additionally, NECALG has been designated as an "Economic Development District" with an approved Comprehensive Economic Developemnt Strategy, or CEDS. To view a copy of this document, click on this link: CEDS.